Superthread - The Motion Sensor Kit

motion-sensor-kit

The Motion Sensor Kit is our simplest coding kit, for movers, shakers and makers. Make music and games, controlled by waving and swiping your hand. Learn to code with 30 step-by-step challenges, and play with endless community creations.

To get it working, simply open the box, follow the instructions, download the Kano App and then begin to make your own games and music!

How do you code on it?
The Motion Sensor Kit uses simple step-by-step instructions with block code to help you be creative with motion and gestures. You will also be able to see the JavaScrpit. Simple for beginners, expansive for experts.

What is in the kit?
When you open the box you will have all the parts you need to start building your Motion Sensor Kit. The items are the following:

1. USB Cable
  2. Motion Sensor
  3. Suction Cup
  4. Storybook
  5. Stickers

How do I connect it?
Programming on the Motion Sensor Kit is very easy and all you need is the Kano App to run it. Download the app, then connect it to your Kano Computer Kit, Mac, or Windows computer using the provided USB cable. Make sure your computer is compatible with the app!

Can I create my own projects?
Yes, you can create your own projects. The Motion Sensor Kit gives you all the tools you need to start making your own music, games, animations and art. You can also share your creations so others can remix them and make them their own.

Need more help?
Check out some of our resources below to get the most out of your Motion Sensor Kit!
Kano Customer Care help articles
Watch videos about the Motion Sensor Kit
Check out community Motion Sensor Kit creations on Kano World