Release Date: 14th Dec 2018
- Make the notifications respect the enable and disable options.
- Resolve notification fade-out animation jittering.
- Added a component for testing a notifications workflow on the Pi.
- Enable styling settings on Dashboard.
- Minor spelling fixes in challenges
- Added more logging at application termination time
- Disable the inspector to prevent accidental triggering
- Added parameter to kano-feedback-cli to send existing logs
- Add pstree output to the logs
- Add apt source files to the logs
- Add disk space usage to the logs
- Added revision code support for RPi 3B+ models and update RPi2 and Zero ones.
Kano Safe Mode
- Initial version of the project.
- Several services implemented when going into Safe Mode such as:
Light Ring animation, fullscreen watermark overlay, sound loop.
- Migrated Safe Mode functionality to its own library.
- Fixed an issue in Parental Controls when going from Ultimate to High and then selecting to configure the security level
- Fixed corrupt config.txt recovery errors when the file is missing.
- Fixed the Gtk caret-color for the cursor to be visible in text inputs.
- Fixed traceback caused when calling get_user early during boot.
- Fixed an issue with connectivity failing due to network interface name changing.
- Fixed an issue that would show the cursor on top of the screensaver.
- Add missing license headers
- Increase update recovery timeout from 2h to 3h
- Split v3.x to v4.x update into two distinct updates
- Increase monitor timeout to 30 minutes
- Changed the install location of Kano sources to be version agnostic
- Fixed problem which prevents update check from working
- Increased the logging level so that by default more details are in the crash
- Added feature to automatically send crash report on fail.
- Retry updating sources before failure
- Updated caret-color for the code editor.
- Fixed the Light Ring challenges to be more permissive with spacing.
- Fixed the while instruction in Marching Ants challenge.
How Touch Works
- Fixed minor spelling errors.
- Added sound effects to pixel coordinates quiz scene.
- Fixed particle spawn performance in the TouchAGrid scene.
- Normalised scene transition times to provide enough time to read instructions.
- Mark the app to be shown only for touch-capable devices.
Harry Potter Kano Coding Kit App
- Latest fixes, improvements, and content.